Dr. Mark Bergeron
Bergeron Chiropractic, LLC
13 Orchard View Drive
603.437.2181 - phone
|Mon||8am - 1pm|
|Tue||1pm - 6pm|
|Wed||8am - 1pm|
|Thu||1pm - 6pm|
|Fri||8am - 12noon|
Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Massage Therapy
Chiropractic & Acupuncture treatment can increase your energy levels, aids in healing in relation to sports injury and reduces stress and stress related pain.
Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to heal naturally and improves overall health. Acupuncture is particularly useful in resolving physical problems related to tension, stress and emotional conditions. The acupuncture needles stimulate specific points in the body that activate the nervous system to release chemicals into the muscles, spinal cord, and brain. These chemicals influence the body's own internal regulating system.
Bergeron Chripractic offers Swedish, Deep Tissue/Myofasical, Relaxation & Prenatal Massage. You can choose from a 30 minute, 60 minute, or 90 minute session, to help reduce stress and help loosen muscle tension, as well as, relieve chronic physical ailments.
The epidemic of back pain is enormous: It's a $44 billion industry, it's the leading workers' comp injury, it's the leading reason for disability for people under the age of 45, it will strike 90% of all American adults, it's the second-leading surgical procedure, and it's only getting worse.
- Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life
- On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain
- 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain
- An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain
- 90% of all back pain resolves in 6-12 weeks
- 5-10% of low back pain becomes chronic
- Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years
- The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches 500,000 per year
- An estimated $45 – 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year